Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Sunday 19 February 2012

Annexation

I have been eyeing on a province lecherously , devising stratagems to annex it but in vain. They say , if I could conquer over it, I shall be all powerful.

The possible outcomes of the annexation are very enticing. I try relentlessly but I reach nowhere.

The subjects of the Province are rather delirious, they have no ruler to administer them. They run astray with no authority to rein them. They go berserk, they go frantic, they go extremes like a wild mad horse running amuck with no one to lasso it.

But, howsoever , deranged they may be, they have a potential immense. If used properly, they could yield wonders. I decided to churn out their potentials , to extract their genius for my favor.

The territory is but a small topographic entity. Howsoever small sized it may be, I can’t give up the avarice to annex it. I want it, anyhow, at any cost.

I have seen its soil. The alluvium is of the most superior quality. If one could irrigate it, it shall yield the best crops, its trees shall be laden with the best fruits…fruits that would be ambrosial in nature. But, I see no one irrigating it. The land stands idle and apparently looks barren. The trees are leafless let alone any fructification. I have decided to reap the benefits of its land. I shall see to the day when its trees shall be borne with Ambrosia.

I dream of the day when I shall pronounce my kingdom ship over the subjects and they shall work under my administration as one being…United... I shall bring about a fraternal brotherhood among them. There shall be no chaos, no speck of disorder and no delirium. There shall be Concordance , Bonhomie and Peace. I shall aspire for the productivity of the highest quality.

The Province has a quite popular name. They call it 'The Mind'

No comments:

Post a Comment