Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Thursday 4 August 2011

My true identity

Standing on
the highest cliff,
I feel I shall merge
with the sky azure.


I hear the whispers
of the heaven,
solemnly inviting me
in its kingdom so pure.


The ambience beseeches
me to unite with it.
I hear the eloquence
of silence,
in the realms
of my solitude,
away from
the lifeless crowd.


The living spirit in me
grows enormous,
unrestrained by the
physical territory of the body.
It enwraps the ambience around.


I find myself lingering everywhere.
I am eternal,  
as long as the mountains shall live,
and the sky doesn’t fall.
As long as the ocean is boundless,
and time doesn’t stop.


I shall be here, there and everywhere.
Perish me, if you will
and you shall find
me sprouting as a seedling
the very next moment
in your garden.


My body may decay
but my spirit shall stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment