Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Wednesday 10 August 2011

What if, I die?

What if , I die a silent death,
lying close to you…
precisely in your arms?
A slumberous death
with phantasmagoric images
of the other world.


 I want to know
how you would react
seeing my lifeless body
by your side.
Won’t you feel the cold
of my hands,
won’t you caress me again ?
Won’t you whisper my name
into my ears?

I want to feel
your tears rolling down
your cheeks,
making their way
through your lips
and tumbling down
on my face.
The one saline drop-
a replica of your totality.
A drop that encompasses
all of you.
I want to treasure that.

And how would you mourn
while they make me lay
in the coffin?
Would you make your agony explicit
or gulp it down
and burn within?

Would you look at my photographs
and yearn your beings with me?
Would you secretly kiss them
and place them in your chest pocket?
I want to hear
the silent echoing of my name
in your heart.

And when you shall visit my sepulcher ,
would you dust off the tomb stone
and run your fingers on it-
the same way you do
when you feel my body contour?
How will your touch, then feel like?
I want to explore it!


No comments:

Post a Comment