Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Sunday 28 August 2011

A queer blurt

Quite often, I count my breaths and feel the beat of my heart. I stare at my green veins running right under my skin and I place my fingers on them…precisely on the radial artery to feel my pulse. This is how Life manifests itself…in a pulse, in a breath, in a heart’s beat, in the flutter of eyelids etc.  Such insignificant processes chain to form one Life. And , then comes that one moment when all the processing ends, life comes to a halt. Wonder, how that moment is… Is it painful or does the pain cease to exist? Is it scary? Or is it blissful? That one moment is undefined… Nobody shall ever be able to pen that down… Some things are truly beyond the human capability.. They are impossible and some things should better  not be deciphered. May be , we live a lifetime to witness that one moment’s feeling… Let it stay mysterious and mystic. We shall all unravel it one day but we won’t be able to express it ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment