Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Saturday 10 September 2011

Lost pearl, where are you ?

Some moments are so quick... They take time to settle in....Something similar happened with me today... I had been thinking about an apparently difficult concept... I had racked my brains over it but in vain... Then I gave up thinking about it....

But, you know the mind's subconscious is invincible...It hates defeat... It kept the thinking process on and as a result , all of a sudden, the concept looked too simple for me... It came in my mind with an unimaginable speed, electrified it and I felt an engulfing overwhelmness....

Mind was stirred...Internally, I was in a frantic, exhilarating motion but externally, I was , as immobile as a log of wood.... It was a momentary manifestation... An epiphany...

But, in no time, it went off like a bulb that glows at its brightest for a moment or two and then fuses out... I can't quite explain what happened... I felt I lost the momentary comprehension.. I tried hard to recall it but I guess , the ecstasy of a sudden realization dropped it down somewhere...

I felt like a diver who finds the most precious pearl deep in the ocean, holds it in his hands, admires its beauty and then accidently drops it down again into some deep oceanic crevice .

Here again, I start my search right from the scratch... The search of a lost pearl of wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment