Blogadda. Who are you reading today?

Friday 23 September 2011

Pablo Neruda taught me this...

Now that I see the sun kissing the horizon,
dissolving its crimson red , in the sea;
bidding the day, a loving farewell,
I peep out of my shell…

Now, that the worldly clamor
is subdued ,
I come out of my shell relieved.

I hear the waves,
dashing against the rocks ashore.
A euphonic percussion in the making.

Barefooted , I stroll along the shore,
feeling the sea kiss my feet.
A carnal desire,  forming.

As the night takes over,
I drench myself in
the lunar light.
I see the surging tides,
drenched in
their desire sublime.


Two desires tide high,
Mine and the sea’s…
2 different physical forms …
one solid and the other water,
tied by one common desire
to unite with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment